Tuesday, June 19, 2012

MOVEMENT OF THE CHESS PIECES

An Energy Update June 19, 2012

As most of you have felt, the energy from Thursday, June14th, through Monday, June 18th was extremely dense, leading many people to feel lethargic and unmotivated.  That energy seems to have begun to dissipate as of Monday evening at 10:00 p.m. EDT.

On Friday I asked to see what was going on.  I was shown what would appear to be 6 glass chess boards stacked about 4” apart and above each other.  Each chess board was filled with chess pieces.  As I “watched”, one piece on one level would move, then, all the pieces on all the other levels would adjust accordingly.  This happened over and over again.  Although I could see a “ripple” in the energy surrounding this 6-level board begin to shimmer, I was not able to ascertain what prompted the individual piece to begin the movement process.

I asked about what I had seen and it was explained that this was a representation of what is happening in the Universe at this time.  As it was explained to me, certain “arrangements and expectations” were not met in a timely fashion, putting various “plans” out of synch and there was a concerted effort on behalf of the forces of the Universe to make the necessary adjustments to bring everything into the alignment needed to proceed to the next level of development. It was also explained that to comment on any particular “movement” would be futile as it would be changed shortly.

Today, Tuesday, June 19, 2012, I feel that movement has begun to settle down and things are moving on a more “scheduled” pace at this time.  What that pace is and exactly what that means, I do not presume to know.  I do know that all is right in the Universe, and that both Don and I have awakened with a heightened level of joy, energy and peace. 

No comments:

Post a Comment