Tuesday, December 4, 2012

WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME?


Since I sent out The Rule of Halves, I have received many inquiries along the lines of “I don’t do anything bad, I am really good.  How come I still have cancer/can’t shake this illness/am not enlightened/haven’t reversed aging yet? Etc. etc.”  Well, truthfully, I just don’t know and NEITHER DO YOU!!!!

 

I have two friends who are dedicated metaphysicians who still are experiencing some ridiculous physical challenges.  I have asked about this and prayed about this.  This is what I do know……You just don’t know.  What I have been told is this…….”You do not have the perception to make any judgment.  Unless you have the ability to see all that has ever been experienced by this soul in all its journeys, incarnate and in other dimensions, in the aspect you call “before”, and can see all the results of any and all decisions upon this soul and all it encounters as a result of that decision in the aspect you call the “future”, then you simply do not have the perspective with which to make any “judgment” call.”  As I have contemplated this, it seems to me that only Spirit/God/the Cosmos has such a perception.  One thing is certain….I do not.

 

One simply cannot know what is needed by any soul for its journey and its completion.  I feel pretty certain that many of those that we know who have ascended weren’t particularly pleased with the circumstances that proceeded that ascension.  I do believe that even Jesus asked that “this cup pass from me”.  I’m pretty sure Mafu wasn’t too keen on being a leper in Pompeii nor was Ramtha too thrilled about sitting on a rock for 7 years recovering my near fatal wounds.  The point being, if one KNEW that whatever “distress” they were undergoing would be the last little bit that was needed to become enlightened, I’m sure they would say (perhaps reluctantly) “okay, go ahead”.

 

Now…..here are a few things that I put forth for contemplation.

 

**  Why  on earth are you using your situation to “judge” your spiritual progress?  In fact, why are you judging your progress at all?

            This morning while I was in my “receiving chamber”…aka the shower….I received the following:

            Competitive comparison belongs in the domain of the ego only.  It is not found anywhere else in the realm of God.  One does not walk into a forest and see a copse of trees and find them whispering, “Look at that shabby stand of trees, they will never amount to anything”.  One does not hear the bumblebee cry, “Why, oh why, can’t I be like the African Grey Parrot and communicate with humans” and then hear the Parrot, as he angrily plucks out his feathers, moan, “So I can communicate with humans, big deal.  I have no manual dexterity.  Why, oh why, can’t I be like the ape?”  And one doesn’t find the cherubim and seraphim huddled in the corners of heaven, whispering and plotting, “if we combine forces and manage a sneak attack we can knock that high and mighty Archangel off his throne.”

            After I finished laughing, I “got it”.  Only the ego judges itself.  The rest of the realm of God simply is what it is. 

            So, you ask, “Does this mean I can just sit back and coast.”  No, no, mon cher!  But, all one has to do is diligently apply the Fourth Agreement….ALWAYS DO YOUR BEST.  (Realizing, of course, one’s best one day will not look like one’s best on any other day.)  By virtue of the laws of creation that single act MUST compel you forward toward more, because that IS the essence of creation.

 

**  Since you cannot judge another, you most assuredly cannot judge yourself.  When I was studying with Maharishi and he was teaching us about the states of Consciousness there became a rash of students running around asking, “What state of Consciousness are you at?  I’m at the 4th state.”  However, if you asked Maharishi what state of Consciousness he was in he would reply, “I’m in the waking state right now.  Later tonight I’ll be in the sleeping state.”  In other words, if you thing you are at a certain level, YOU ARE NOT.  It has been my experience that if one “asks” and “questions”, then one “isn’t”.  When you are what you are, when you forget to “check and see how you are doing”, then and only then have you arrived.

 

**  By judging “where you are in the process” you are inadvertently judging everyone else.  Please remember, everyone’s journey is a contract between that soul and God, and it quite literally is none of your business.  Your predominating thought about any other being should be that they live their highest and best at all times and that you wish for them all the beauty of life.  Also, please remember, that every movement by ANY member of “The Human Being” is of benefit to you as it raises the collective consciousness, ergo, it would behoove one to become a monumental “cheerleader” for each and every being on the planet.

 

** There is no “finish line”.  Whenever you reach whatever goal you think you have set, the Creator will have moved the “finish line” by the very fact that creation is a constant on-going thing.  So relax, breathe and look for the riches of each and every moment.

 

Sent with the love that fills me -- JOAN

No comments:

Post a Comment